Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Questions for Americans

Two quick questions for Americans.

Between Margaret Thatcher and Nelson Mandela, who of these was the greatest friend and ally to the USA?

Of these two, who did the President of America most honour when they passed on, by personally attending a memorial service or funeral.

Oh, and a quick, third question, of these two, Mandela and Thatcher, which was a firm supporter of capitalism and, along with Ronald Reagan, brought about the downfall of the Soviet bloc and which was a former (some say always) 'card carrying' member of the Communist Party and would under today's definitions be called a terrorist?

Answers on postcards to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and your local Congressman.

The UK may no longer hold much sway in the world but we do remember when we are slighted.  At least I sincerely hope that we do, when the present incumbent passes on.

Before everyone jumps on me for verbally shooting at Nelson Mandela, let me declare that I truly believe he was a special person.  I am sure I could never have found the forgiveness that he showed to his captors.  No my 'beef' is with the Obama administration and another example of how they treat their friends. See here for further  http://bit.ly/1fny5ka

No comments:

Post a Comment